Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Singing Debut!

Well, I did it. I got up in front of a crowd of strangers and sang a song with The Freeminer Birds. I was scared as hell, but it felt great to do it despite the fear. The show was at Potential Life Studios and we had a great crowd! They played with Gregory Paul, an amazing soloist. Hopefully there will be many more shows over the next couple months in Rochester. I don't have a picture of me up on stage, but here are a few from the rest of the show (I doubled as photographer...its not my strong suit).

Em on Keyboards/Neil on Drums

Steve on Guitar

Guy on Guitar/Tony on Bass/Steve on Guitars and Vocals

2 comments:

i'm Carrie, lovely to meet you… said...

Oh my goodness!! How exciting! Congratulations on doing this... this is good food for the soul my dear.

hugs!

Sundari said...

Thanks Carrie! You are so sweet:) We have to face our fears, right?
xo
Corinne