Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Its been another successful week so far and I feel great! I'm in Woodstock for this week and the next, so I have one of my favorite vegan friends to help me stay motivated! We made a deal last night to ban sugar (no chocolate!), cut down the vino to a glass (or two) a week, be loyal juicers until lunch, and fast until dinner on Wednesdays. Today was a fasting day. Check out KC's blog about the day. It isn't tough if you have someone doing it with you...I know from experience that its more difficult on your own, but you can do it! Plus, its nice to have someone to share the juice making/juicer cleaning duty with.
I've also been going to the gym every morning. It feels fantastic! I am going to kick it up a notch once I meet with a trainer on Monday. One thing I definitly need to do more is STRETCH! Wasn't I a yoga teacher at one point...?

I'm reading the forth book in Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series: Dead to the World. I love it. I am so happy that I've rediscovered how fun and relaxing a good book can be:) I still have three more to read after this and then I'm going to read Stephanie Meyer's newest novel, The Host.


Check out the Freeminer Birds website for some updates! They have two more shows coming up and the new album, Fill the Shelter, will be out soon!

No comments: