Thursday, January 8, 2009

Squash (the sport), and more yummy vegan living:)

I didn't make it to the gym this morning, but I did some yoga, juiced, and just had a delicious lunch! My salad included: romaine, carrot, hemp seeds, avocado, olives, and an olive oil/braggs dressing (thanks KC!). I also had a Southwest Sunshine Burger (vegan and soy-free!) in a sprouted grain tortilla with some salsa. Yum! Tonight will be another big salad with some goodies. My hubby and I made some vegan fajitas last night. He added seitan to the mix of garlic, onions, salsa, red peppers, and beans, but I left the seitan out (something about that stuff is just too "meaty"). I love that its a great substitute for him though!

Tonight we're going to head to the gym for some squash. I haven't beat him yet, but I'm close...wish me luck!

ps- Check out the Twilight chatter going on at Kris' blog! Its a hoot:)

2 comments:

Carrie Nicole said...

Hey chica... so funny all the ruckus over there over Twilight. Ha! Bet you never imagined that when you gave Kris the books.

And after reading the comments left since mine, it has been beyond confirmed that I am THE only person who has not read them. OH!

Btw...your meals sound fantastic!! Good good stuff. I FINALLY got back into yoga about 2 weeks ago... doing Bikram as it seems to be the one I keep going back to. Have been there at least every other day but trying to work my schedule so I can go daily. Love it!

big hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

You have to read Twilight and report back to me! Good for you with the yoga:) Doesn't it feel fantastic? Thanks for the comments love!
xo
Corinne