Friday, January 2, 2009

Abundance Market: Rochester Food Co-op!

I just visited Abundance Market in Rochester, NY this evening. I can't say that I like it as much as Lori's Natural Foods, but it is still a fantastic natural foods store. Plus, its a co-op! I used to think that only members could shop at co-ops, but this isn't the case. I picked up some veggies for my juice, some Sunshine Burgers, and some dark VEGAN chocolate (I still haven't given up the fantasy of chocolate in moderation). Yum! Abundance also offers yoga! I'm back in the 100% vegan saddle again and it feels damn good:)

ps-I'm practicing with the Freeminer Birds tonight! The more I sing with them, the more confident I feel. Tomorrow night will be a breeze, right?

ps-Here is a new guilty pleasure...for some reason the small individually packaged goodies help me pace myself

No comments: