Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day 8 and Day 9


Here is the start of my blog from yesterday (day 8): Blogging yesterday was exactly what I needed to start meditating at home. I meditated yesterday and today, and it was fantastic.

Continuing on Day 9...
I bought a scale yesterday so that I can track my weight. Although weight loss isn't a major goal, I am curious to see if making these lifestyle changes will effect my weight. I am still drinking my morning Green Lemonade every day! I'm also still snacking on almonds, Lara Bars, and fresh fruit. For lunch and dinner, I've been eating soup and salad, and to satisfy my sweet tooth-organic 70% dark chocolate. I've also been drinking a lot of herbal tea.

On Thursday, I'll be visiting the Shambhala Center for the Open House and meditation from 7:00-9:00pm. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: