Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day 4

I was surprisingly rested this morning when my alarm went off at 6am. Usually it is a struggle. I didn't get to sleep until midnight, which is something I want to work on. I would like to get at least 7 hours of sleep per night. I think that I do best on 8 hours, but thats not realistic most of the time. I have had two cups of herbal tea this morning and I'll be juicing some "Green Lemonade" soon. Green Lemonade is described in my last post. Yesterday I juiced twice, snacked on raw almonds and a Lara Bar, and had a BIG salad for dinner with homemade salad dressing. Today, I plan to juice this morning, pack some raw almonds, a Lara Bar, and a piece of fruit, juice again in the late afternoon and have a salad for dinner again. We'll see how it goes!

Overall, I have noticed that my mood is improving since adopting this diet. I don't have severe ups and downs and I feel more optimistic. I also feel more clear-headed and mellow. I am committed to following this diet for as long as possible and I don't see the end coming soon!

No comments: