Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day 5

I've found a nice balance. I made a carrot-sweet potato soup last night for dinner. I was planning on juicing, but the cold weather had me craving warm soup. It was delicious, but I felt VERY full afterwards. I was a little hungry in the late evening, so I made my second salad of the day around 9pm. My energy, mood, and state of mind is improving every day. Right now, I am sipping 32 oz. of Green Lemonade:) I have also been eating a little 70% Dark Chocolate each day. It keeps my sweet tooth at bay. I don't know exactly why, but I am having an easier time taking things less seriously, slowing down, and enjoying myself. I am looking forward to visiting the Sivananda Yoga Ranch in a couple weeks for a weekend retreat. Hopefully some friends and yoga students will join me!

No comments: