Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sunscreen

Good Morning Sunshine:)

Its official, sunscreen has become a part of my morning routine. I could beat myself up about not integrating it into my regimen sooner, but whats the use in that? I've spent a lot of time in the sun lately, walking around NYC, DC, and Baltimore and I've picked up more color than I would like. Although I am fair skinned and it is obvious that I need to wear sunscreen because I turn into a lobster at the beach, EVERYONE needs to wear sunscreen. It doesn't matter if your skin turns a lovely brown or already is a lovely brown, the sun is not our friend UNLESS we protect ourselves from harmful rays.

I picked up Alba's Botanica's SUN Facial Sunscreen at Whole Foods yesterday. I don't put makeup, lotion, or anything else on my face other than a couple sprays of Burt Bee's Carrot Seed Oil Complexion Mist, so I was reluctant to use the sunscreen, but it is not an option to ignore this necessity! I am happy to report that I can barely tell that it is on my face:) My skin doesn't feel oily or look greasy. My skin feels and looks the same as it would any other day, except now I am protected and I can enjoy the sun. Within the next couple days, I will be purchasing Alba's Sunscreen for the whole body and adding it to my morning routine!

And now its time to make some Green Juice!

No comments: