Thursday, March 13, 2008

Meditation Pledge and more on A New Earth

I'm still loving the A New Earth Webcasts. Chapter two is ready for viewing. I also love this quote from the book (its one of Oprah's favorites):
"Life will give you whatever experience is the most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this experience is what you need? Because you are having it right now." Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth
Whenever I feel frustrated, bored, or spaced out in the moment, I remind myself of this principle and it helps me to honor the present. I realize that its a lot of work trying to be present all the time, but I have hope that it will become a way of life.

Over at Crazy Sexy Life, we are doing a meditation pledge. 5 minutes a day for 21 days. For me, its been that extra push I needed commit to a meditation practice. Join us (you'll find the pledge in the Yoga Group)!

I love this blog: Lola B On The Move
Lola B has dedicated a blog to 101 things that she plans to complete within 1001 days. Her list is inspiring and I love reading about her journey! Check it out, maybe you'll start your own.

No comments: