Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Cleansing Adventure

Well, last week I made it for three days on just vegetable juice and then a couple more with some smoothies thrown in (plus a colonic!). It felt fantastic, especially because I didn't care about food. Food didn't have control of my mind. I also realized that I was afraid to transition back into eating. I knew that I was visiting a friend from college and Valentine's Day was approaching. Both events included dinners at restaurants. I definitely fell off the wagon once again, but I'm realizing that its ok to fall off as long as I don't fall down the rabbit hole.

I've gotten back into creative writing lately and it feels fantastic! I'm so inspired by the fun stories I've been reading. Speaking of which, I'm almost done with "All Together Dead" by Charlaine Harris. Once I've finished this series (one more book to go!), I'll start the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. It may sound ambitious, but my dream is to write a series:)


I've been loyal to the gym for the past seven days! It feels great and I think its finally paying off. 30 minutes each day switching between cardio and weights. Sometimes I play squash with my hubs too:) Next weekend is my sister-in-law's baby shower. I can't believe that we're going to have a new baby in our family. Its so exciting!

No comments: