Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Its the little things that count...

I feel very happy at the moment for a few reasons...
...I'm preparing for my sister-in-law's baby shower this weekend in Rochester and I am so excited to be a hosting it with one of my best friends. It is so amazing that a baby is coming into our family.
...Today is the ninth day in a row that I've been to the gym:) Its changing from a chore to something that I really look forward to (plus, my pants fit better).
...I sampled Purely Decadent's Coconut Milk, Vegan, Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream and it was FANTASTIC! My husband was amazed that it was dairy-free. Thanks for the recommendation, The Urban Housewife!
...I have fallen in love with the creative writing project that I am working on. There is something that fills me up when I can get lost in my writing. Its so exciting to have that in my life again. My poor hubby has to hear me work through all of my ideas. He is such a good sport about it (that's another reason that I'm so happy today)!
...I've started the last Charlaine Harris book, From Dead to Worse (her next book in the series comes out this summer). I can't wait to start my next series (Outlander by Diana Gabaldon!
ps- If you love all things vegan (especially the sweets!), check out The Urban Housewife. I love her blog! Her flickr photos kick ass too:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I found Baltimore (and Woodstock) Bliss today and really enjoyed it.

I’m an Associate at Himmelrich PR. We work with the Maryland Home & Garden Show. Food Network celebrity Warren Brown of CakeLove will be at the Maryland Home & Garden Show this Saturday, March 7 at 1:00 pm, for a “meet and greet” with fans.

After reading your blog, I thought you might like to share information about Brown’s visit and the Show itself with your readers. Please let me know if you would like more information on this to share on your blog. If you would like to attend the event, please let me know and I can mail you tickets.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions, should they arise. I can be reached via email (rebecca@himmelrich.com) or by calling (410) 528-5400.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Rebecca Messner
rebecca@himmelrich.com

Himmelrich PR
3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 425, Baltimore MD 21211
t 410.528.5400 f 410.528.1515 http://www.himmelrich.com