Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Earth-Friendly Tips at Allie's Answers


If you are looking for ways to make your way of life more earth-friendly, without spending a bundle and completely changing your lifestyle, check out Allie's Answers. Allie writes daily about easy and enjoyable ways to modify your cleaning, shopping, eating, and consumer habits in ways that are better for the environment. You'll also be up to date on the latest eco-news. I feel more connected and positive about my environment after integrating Allie's tips into my life. I highly recommend checking out Allie's Answers! Here is Allie's bio from the site:

I’m a thirty-something writer who loves hiking, camping, and all things outdoors. I live on the East Coast with my husband, enormous dog, and three legged cat.

Not everyone can afford to trade in their car for a Prius, or install solar panels on their house, but everyone can be more mindful of their purchases and their actions. Going green doesn’t have to be complicated. It can even help you simplify and save money.

Going green is a learning process, and I’m here learning right along with you. Let’s adjust our goals, think strategically, and make a difference.


No comments: