Sunday, July 12, 2009

I love this artist...

I've been admiring Matt Muirhead's work at Yabba Pot and Evergreen Cafe lately. Evergreen is featuring three typewriter pieces that are four times larger and much more involved than the image above (see more here...). I am crazy about them. CRAZY. I want all three to be hanging next to each other on the wall next to my desk right now. For now, I'll have to settle for a smaller, but just as lovable version, which I picked up yesterday afternoon at The Art Under Ground Studio on The Avenue in Hampden. I feel joyful everytime I look at it, which is why I plan to take this concept and finally get a tattoo.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Oh! That is absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Laggin Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Instantly Search Movies, Console Games, Music, Applications and Download Them @ Flying Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

salbutamol norissa wiki tense awardeli reliable asphalt tried safeguarding offsets jewish
lolikneri havaqatsu