Thursday, July 10, 2008

Crazy Sexy Cancer Boot Camp at Omega!

This past weekend I was blessed to assist Kris Carr, Beth Villandry, and Terri Cole at the Omega Institute for the Crazy Sexy Cancer Bootcamp. Twenty-three beautiful and inspiring women joined us to participate in workshops, share their journey, support each other, drink some green juice, and fly through the air! The weekend was filled with healing circles, loads of nutrition and lifestyle knowledge, the purging of fears and manifestation of desires, and lots and lots of love. Did I mention the tears? I did my share of crying (but also a lot of laughing). You can read about the weekend at Kris' blog here. Here I am taking a leap...

2 comments:

Carrie Nicole said...

YAY Corrine!! What a great experience to have gotten to help out and attend such a great event! If they end up doing one in my neck of the woods one of these days, I will certainly be signed up to be involved!

Anonymous said...

I hope to meet you one of these days. Maybe you could come to NYC for one of our posse meetups:) xoxo